Tuesday, June 29, 2004

Let Blogger do the work

After many grandiose fantasies about how I would create my own blog from scratch, I've finally decided --aaaaah, let Blogger do it. It already automates just about anything I would want to do, and anything else, I'll load onto the Frinkenstein site, which will be forthcoming very soon.

So for you multitudes of readers who want to keep track of my exciting life, well, Christ! Get a damn hobby! But in the meantime, I'll try to update this with all the pertinent stuff, and likely quite a bit of impertinent stuff, too.

So what's been going on? An easier question to answer would be, what HASN'T. Here's the short list:
New computer,
New job,
New house,
New cat

Hell, the new hip is OLD NEWS!

Lisa has been doing a splendid job of recounting many of the recent events. If you haven't already bookmarked her site, you should do so.

It's 9:30 now here in Portland, and I'm pretty beat, but I wanted to finally get this site up so people would have a place to go. Idmonster is officially deceased (good riddance, ya ugly bastard), but I've saved all the posts and I hope to archive them when I have the opportunity. All the original "Stranger in a Strange Land" posts remain on the old, old site. Look through them for a larf, it you want to see what life was like before the calamity, as well as life immediately after.

For now, I will say that life is good. More to come, though. I promise. Really!

2 comments:

liz said...

Yay!!

liz said...

Yes, I too have been seduced by the ease of Bloggering. (As opposed to simply blogging.)